Blicr Ratings and Reviews are available on the Blicr online site (Site) and other sites and applications as determined by Blicr (Us or We), from time to time.
Blicr Ratings and Reviews allows Site users (You or Your) to read ratings and reviews in relation to businesses listed on the Site and post feedback, comments, responses, questions or other content
If You wish to participate in Posts You must first register and log on in accordance with the process set out on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any details you use to log on to the Site.
Changes to Terms
These Terms may change over time. It is important that You regularly check for updates. Do not use Blicr website unless You agree to be bound by these Terms, and any changes.
Use of Your Information
We may use contact details You provide to Us for the purpose of notifying You about the features of Blicr website, the Site and for marketing purposes. Blicr may collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Blicr Privacy Statement.
Use of Blicr Website
Responsibility for Content
If You decide to create Posts or business listing for inclusion in Blicr website, You do so at Your own risk. Blicr website is provided ‘as is’, we are under no obligation to monitor Posts, and we are not responsible for any use of Blicr website and its Posts You or any other third party wish to make available. The views and opinions expressed in Posts contributed by third parties are not representations made by Us, nor do We endorse or necessarily share the views or opinions expressed. We make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of Posts. You are encouraged to make Your own enquiries and seek Your own independent advice before relying on Posts or any other associated third party content.
Except for any terms implied by law (that cannot be excluded) and Your rights under statutory guarantees provided under consumer protection laws, We exclude all liability (including for negligence) to You or anyone else in respect to any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with Blicr website. To the extent permitted by statute (and where it is fair and reasonable to do so in respect of a statutory guarantee) Blicr and it’s contractors’ liability for any breach of such term is limited to resupplying the services.
You are liable to Us and agree to indemnify Us against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities caused directly or indirectly by Your acts or omissions or Your breach of these Terms.
You warrant that Your Posts:
- Are not false and are factually correct;
- are based on reasonable grounds and honestly reflect Your actual and genuine opinion and experience;
- are not illegal or unlawful or will cause a breach of a law or any code of conduct;
- do not include pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, threatening or obscene content;
- do not contain any information that will personally identify any third party unless You have obtained that person’s consent;
- do not refer to persons under the age of 18;
- do not include any inappropriate language including racist, hateful, discriminatory, or language that vilifies any person;
- do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, that you have the right to grant the licence in clause 3 below and that We will not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person by using the licence in clause 3 below;
- do not infringe the moral rights of any third parties and that You have obtained any necessary moral rights consents from authors of work You submit as part of Your Posts;
- are not defamatory or malicious or promote, incite or instruct matters of crime;
- will not transmit any malware, viruses or harmful computer code;
- do not constitute a commercial solicitation to users of Blicr website or Blicr advertisers to buy goods or services;
- do not refer to businesses which are not listed on the Blicr site or otherwise refer to any other web sites or applications, including social media sites; and
- have not been created in exchange for any form of benefit or payment from a third party.
- We are under no obligation to publish Posts on Blicr website and may remove or edit Posts in our absolute discretion;
- except where We are legally required to do so, We are under no obligation to monitor, remove or modify Blicr website content and, in that regard, at all times we shall remain neutral; and
- We may, at our discretion, terminate Your access to Blicr website for any reason, including if We believe You have breached these Terms.
You retain ownership of intellectual property rights in Posts that You submit, post, transmit or make available on Blicr website.
You grant to Us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or communicate to the public Your Posts. The licence You grant Us is not limited to use in connection with Blicr website and its syndication to other channels. We may use Your Posts for any purpose of our business, including marketing, and We have the right to sub-license these rights.
This licence will survive the termination of this agreement between You and Us for any reason.
You unconditionally and irrevocably waive any moral rights you may have in respect of Your Posts, including any rights of integrity and attribution for authorship and not to have authorship falsely attributed.
These terms (and Your dealings with Us) are subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.